I love writing articles around Programming, Psychology and Productivity.
Please reach out to me via my contact page if you want me to write an article for you.
Below are some of my published articles:
- A visual guide to 0–1 BFS
- Division & Dynamic Programming
- What is SGID in linux?
- Newton & Square Roots
- The Hitchhiker’s Guide to Raspberry Pi
Interesting Twitter Threads:
- Make a bullet proof resume
- System Design resources
- Visual tools for Data Structures & Algorithms
- 5 tips to perform better at interviews
- Getting a successful referral
- Managing stress during interviews
- How to negotiate for a new role
- Algorithmic way to prepare for Data Structures & Algorithms
- Important behavioural questions for tech jobs
- WEB3 explained like I am 5
- Log4j RCE vulnerability in 30 seconds